SciLor's Open Source Forums

Also visit my Website!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:19 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:12 am 
SciLor, i know you have less than nothing from these words, absolutely no use, but as i didn't donate nor have i ever used any methods of internet payment and don't use credit cards, i only wanted to at least thank you (though i know you have no use of this) much for making your perfectly working and user friendly Grooveshark Downloader available to everyone, and for free.

i accidentally found out that Grooveshark alone had 1 instrumental track that was actually a bonus from the physical copy of the disc i could nowhere find, but as there is no way of downloading it legally or through cache (at least one firefox addon i use that relies on that method didn't succeed), i would never have got it if hadn't found about your program from this page ( http://www.instantfundas.com/2011/09/4- ... -from.html ) that even lists your program FIRST !!

in the end, i would've just recorded it with Sound Forge like i usually did things i couldn't otherwise get BUT it just wouldn't be the same - however small or big the quality loss would be, it would always be worse than with your program, which downloaded it as a 320 kbps, information and artwork tagged track !! And it's fully working as portable, which was how i downloaded it. THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY THANK YOU !!!!!!

your software user from eastern europe.

Thank You SciLor !!!!!!!!!!!!

The Adswinger

Donated: Ad Posts