SciLor's Open Source Forums

Also visit my Website!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:07 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Playlist issue in v5
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:56 pm 
Hey Scilor,

Just wanted to drop you a note and let you know that the grooveshark online playlist import is not working very well. The first 4 times I tried it errored out and closed the app. It then worked on the 5th try but only downloaded one playlist. The one that did download, loaded up the playlist and worked fine. Kept trying to import more playlists after the 5th try and started erroring out again. I'm in a 5 bar EVDO area, so no connection issues with my carrier. Didn't see this issue posted in the bug forum, so I thought I would mention it, but other than this, everything has been working great.

Dibbson

The Adswinger

Donated: Ad Posts

Post subject: Re: Playlist issue in v5
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:05 pm 
The Developer

Donated:
It would be enough to create an account that reproduces the problem. then I can test it on my own and fix it :)

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:
grooveshark™.com Downloader, GrooveMobile, Fuel Blaster, Chameleon TicTacToe, QuickTap, WiMoBlue, Driving Licence Trainer, CodeSnippetViewer, Gesture Launcher, Fahrplanauskunft, GSensor Control

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:08 am 
hi im here, I get errors when I hit dump playlist. Some show up but only certain ones. What do you want me to do to tell you errors?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:13 am 
The Developer

Donated:
Just create a new account on grooveshark(tm).com and try to reproduce the problem with that account. Then send me the account data of that new test account

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:
grooveshark™.com Downloader, GrooveMobile, Fuel Blaster, Chameleon TicTacToe, QuickTap, WiMoBlue, Driving Licence Trainer, CodeSnippetViewer, Gesture Launcher, Fahrplanauskunft, GSensor Control

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:18 pm 
The Developer

Donated:
Ok, I have discovered that this only happens when you habe illegal characters for files in it. For now, just remove any character that is not allowed in file names.
Update comes later

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs: