SciLor's Open Source Forums

Also visit my Website!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:47 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:11 pm 
I Downloaded the first version you offered it worked great for maybe 2 weeks now nothing so I downloaded your newest version and when I try to install it I get an error message that says Version=1.0.3826.705, Culture=neutral, publickeytoken=null, or one of its dependencies, was not found and then it tells me that the application failed to load required components. If the .NET compact Framework is installed on the Storage card, please ensure that this card is in place and launch the application again. If this fails, a re-installation of the .NET Compact Framework is recommended Support infor -2147483643 (80000005). I have re-installed the .NET compact framework from the windows website and everything Im sorry I am kinda new to this and I have no idea how to fix it any help would be wonderful thank you all.

The Adswinger

Donated: Ad Posts

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:16 pm 
The Developer

Donated:
You may have missed to copy all files to your install directory from the zip file!

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:
grooveshark™.com Downloader, GrooveMobile, Fuel Blaster, Chameleon TicTacToe, QuickTap, WiMoBlue, Driving Licence Trainer, CodeSnippetViewer, Gesture Launcher, Fahrplanauskunft, GSensor Control

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:11 am 
I also get this error, I downloaded the cab file and copied it to the storage card and installed it to the main memory on HD2, then got this message when running the app. I uninstalled it and then tried to install to the storage card and still get the same message. The previous version 4 worked fine, either on storage card or on main memory. I am running a custom rom which has netcf3.5 cooked into it. Chunky rom. Would love to get this program running again, any help would be grateful.

The only file I didn't copy across from the zip is the killme file.

Thanks in advance for any help.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:29 pm 
The Developer

Donated:
Maybe the cab is broken, try the zip file. In addition you could just copy over the GrooveFix.xml file from v5 to the installation of v4

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:
grooveshark™.com Downloader, GrooveMobile, Fuel Blaster, Chameleon TicTacToe, QuickTap, WiMoBlue, Driving Licence Trainer, CodeSnippetViewer, Gesture Launcher, Fahrplanauskunft, GSensor Control

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:04 am 
i get this same error i think something is wrong with the cab as well as the zip files i tried both

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:19 am 
I done what Scilor said and installed v4 again and then just copied the fix file across and all working good now. The only thing i wish is v4 had the icon like v5, any chance of uploading the icon file? Kepp up the good work

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:50 pm 
The Developer

Donated:
I will see what I can to till the next release :)

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:03 pm 
Hallo Scilor, hallo everybody,

I´ve got the same problem with the Alpha v5 of GrooveDownloaderWM.
But when trying the workaround (install v4 and copy one file) I didn´t find a download for the v4.

Thanks in advice.

Best regards
Dirk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:13 pm 
Sorry, I just found the Download section and will try it.

Good work, scilor, go on!