SciLor's Open Source Forums

Also visit my Website!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:28 pm 
First off I'd like to thank you for this awesome add-on, finally I can use Grooveshark without a slow and annoying proxy!

Now while I'm not sure whenever this is to be reported as a bug or feature request, I've just decided to post it here.. so sadly your add-on somehow collides with "Groove Shredder 1.5". Bascially with your add-on it just doesn't work at all, assuming that it somehow overlays the interface and thus renders the other add-on useless?

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... eshredder/

Would be nice if you either implemented similar functionality or at least ensured compatibility with the other add-on!

Greetings

The Adswinger

Donated: Ad Posts

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:07 pm 
Hey Mailesel,

I'm the original author of Groove Shredder and just wanted to let you know I am no longer supporting it. Simply put, the people who own it now have disabled my access to the addons.mozilla.org listing so I can no longer update it.

That being said, I have developed a new extension for chrome called RipTide, . I will be probably porting it to Firefox soon.

The new extension doesn't rely on capturing requests to obtain stream keys like Groove Shredder does, so it's a much better experience in my opinion.

I found this post thanks to a Google Alert. :P