SciLor's Open Source Forums

Also visit my Website!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:23 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:10 pm 
Hi,

unfortunately the addon doesn't work any more with the new design that Grooveshark introduced yesterday. I'm using the latest Firefox version. It would be nice if you could fix it.

Thanks! :-)

The Adswinger

Donated: Ad Posts

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:36 pm 
also not with opera

thank you

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:23 pm 
The Developer

Donated:
I don't know what "new" Design are you using?!

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:
grooveshark™.com Downloader, GrooveMobile, Fuel Blaster, Chameleon TicTacToe, QuickTap, WiMoBlue, Driving Licence Trainer, CodeSnippetViewer, Gesture Launcher, Fahrplanauskunft, GSensor Control

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:51 pm 
well there was some kind of new design, where you could drag and drop music into a timeline or something to add your music.
Now you can also upload your own music. Whenever I tried to login to my account, it told me that flash seems to be disabled and I should try to use the HTML5 version or something. But whenever I tried to click on to it, this GEMA window opened.

At the top of groveshark there was also a button saying , unhappy with the new design revert to the old one.

Well seems like they disabled that, because its looks like before now and your Opera addon now works again normally :)

Ah found the link : http://grooveshark.com/new/

when you click try now, the addon wont work . Actually it works somehow now, there is still a GEMA popup , but its looks like the old design. I dont know, maybe the new design is disabled for the moment.

Well thank you

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:25 pm 
I still have the new design. It stucks while trying to receive data from preview.a.gs-cdn.net (stays in the status bar forever).

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:32 pm 
The Developer

Donated:
Very weird it works fine for me.

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:
grooveshark™.com Downloader, GrooveMobile, Fuel Blaster, Chameleon TicTacToe, QuickTap, WiMoBlue, Driving Licence Trainer, CodeSnippetViewer, Gesture Launcher, Fahrplanauskunft, GSensor Control

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:40 am 
today the new design came back. So far seems to work , but Im using Opera. So all good :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:33 pm 
I found out it works when I click directly on a song on the start page. When I search for a band it loads forever.