SciLor's Open Source Forums

Also visit my Website!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:45 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:15 am 
The Developer

Donated:
The main reason for Coding SciLor's Bubble Crusher was, that my girlfriend always takes my HD2 to play Bubble Breaker...

First I created a Windows Mobile version of it, that also runs under Windows. But due to it isn't a real Windows compiled version, it suffered from some bugs, like flickering or the bad icon under Windows.
The new version will have a nice sharp icon and no flickering, that maybe anoying...

It is much fun in Portrait Mode of my Tablet PC. And due to the display is a little bit washed to due to Touchscreen those Bubbles look a little bit three-dimensional :D, that is no joke and I am not drunken.
Has anybody a really big Touchscreen or even a Microsoft Surface? I would like to see some Photos of my game on it.

The nice thing is, that you can easily create skins (They will be automatically detected in the next version).
You will just have to create eight(Take the names from the existing skins) 128x128 Pixel jpgs. Those skins will work on the Windows and the Windows Mobile version.

You just created a nice skin? Then post it here: viewforum.php?f=200 If I like it, I will ship it in the next version of SciLor's Bubble Crusher!

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:
grooveshark™.com Downloader, GrooveMobile, Fuel Blaster, Chameleon TicTacToe, QuickTap, WiMoBlue, Driving Licence Trainer, CodeSnippetViewer, Gesture Launcher, Fahrplanauskunft, GSensor Control

The Adswinger

Donated: Ad Posts

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:15 am 
The Developer

Donated:

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:
grooveshark™.com Downloader, GrooveMobile, Fuel Blaster, Chameleon TicTacToe, QuickTap, WiMoBlue, Driving Licence Trainer, CodeSnippetViewer, Gesture Launcher, Fahrplanauskunft, GSensor Control