SciLor's Open Source Forums

Also visit my Website!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:47 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:28 pm 
This bug occurred when I ran the program for the very first time. :o Here is the error message:

AppName: scilors groovedownloader.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.0 AppStamp:4ec56973
ModName: ntdll.dll ModVer: 5.1.2600.6055 ModStamp:4d00f27d
fDebug: 0 Offset: 0002a82c

I would like to send the debug error logs, but I could not locate them in the program directory.

I have the latest version of Window service pack install, and I have .Net 4.0 Full version installed, "dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe". Rebooting the computer didn't get rid of the problem.

Thanks Scilor, for your quick reply on my previous post.

The Adswinger

Donated: Ad Posts

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:43 pm 
The Developer

Donated:
You won't get the logfiles due to the app does not even start.

Are you on windows 7?
Please do a virus scan and try to completly remove the .net 4 and reinstall it with http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/de ... x?id=17851

This problem only occurs when the .net 4.0 has problems, so something is wrong with your system :-/

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:
grooveshark™.com Downloader, GrooveMobile, Fuel Blaster, Chameleon TicTacToe, QuickTap, WiMoBlue, Driving Licence Trainer, CodeSnippetViewer, Gesture Launcher, Fahrplanauskunft, GSensor Control

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:57 pm 
This is an update. I am now able to run the Downloader v4.0.9n after installing all the Window XP updates that come with .Net4.

Now, I have .Net Framework 1.1, .Net Framework 2.0 Sp2, .Net .Net Framework 3.0 Sp2, and .Net Framework 3.5 Sp1 in addition to .Net Framework 4 Client Profile and .Net Framework 4 Extended.

It took a while to get everything installed. I am just glad that the issue with ntdll.dll went away.

I also ran "sfc /scannow" to make sure that all my original system files are intact.

Thanks SciLor, the program now works like a charm. It's truly a great 2012 gift! I will try to donate when I get some $ transferred into my Paypal account.

-Pauly