SciLor's Open Source Forums

Also visit my Website!
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:45 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:52 pm 
some musics bitrate appear in debuglog(after saying loading failed) textbox but in table stills "-1" (when you make a link to fetch music length and quality?)
sometimes doesn't do nothing i click on fetch bitrate and it dont appears in log and i have to try the same music severals times to get the bitrate (same as song preview)
see logs.
changging language cause a reconnect...
if you want i can give you teamviewer acess to check what is going on with song preview and now also with bitrate, send pm

Attachments:
SciLorsGroovesharkApi.log [421.11 KiB]
Downloaded 350 times
SciLorsGrooveDownloader.log [697 Bytes]
Downloaded 373 times

The Adswinger

Donated: Ad Posts

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:13 am 
I'm sorry, I'm a bit of a noob but the program is not working for me either. I live in the U.S., California specifically, and even the website is acting up. Every song that I try to play doesn't work, it keeps saying "error playing song" so that may have something to do with it.

The Bit rate is -1 for me aswell

The Groovshark Downloader also says "Error: System.Exception - Expected a JsonObjectContract or JsonDictionaryContract for type 'SciLorsGroovesharkAPI.Groove.Functions.GetStreamKeyFromSongIDEx+GetStreamKeyFromSongIDExResult', got 'Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonObjectContract'. ({"header":{"session":"76953090cc63e7d9e2cd81a110a03f6b","serviceVersion":"20100903","prefetchEnabled":true},"result":{"24347570":[]}}) - "C:\Users\Ricky A Martinez\Music\iTunes\Album Artwork\Code\SciLor's Grooveshark.com Downloader\Downloads\Beirut - A Sunday Smile - The Flying Club Cup.mp3" deleted!
[2/1/2012 1:59:29 PM] Executing All Download Event"
whenever I try to download a song.

I wish I could give you my debug logs but I do not know how.

* Oh and by the way I am running the latest version 4.9.2b version

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 am 
about the bitrate-1 scrilor is aware of it as is happearing in all of us so we need to wait for a fix, by the way you are having some problems with song preview in the program? or sometimes when fetch bitrate it appears in log but not in the column check:

DEBUG [31-01-2012 14:43] Downloader AddDebug - Searching popular songs...
INFO [31-01-2012 14:43] Downloader DoSearch - Begin
DEBUG [31-01-2012 14:43] Downloader AddDebug - Found 499 results
DEBUG [31-01-2012 14:44] Downloader AddDebug - Loading Bitrate...
DEBUG [31-01-2012 14:44] Downloader AddDebug - Loading Bitrate failed.
DEBUG [31-01-2012 14:44] Downloader AddDebug - Bitrate: Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know: 320bps

so in my case in log it says failed but then found it on some musics is this happening with you also (try same some for eg) and also a songg preview sometimes dont work

to get the debug logs you must go to help menu and choose the option restart in debug mode, then reproduce the errors in the program you talk here, after that close the program , go to installation directory and fetch the files scrilorgroveshark and scrilorsgrovedownloader textfiles attach here in foruns and wait for an reply , then you could delete those files in your dir they will never more be created if you do not enter debug mode