SciLor's Open Source Forums

Also visit my Website!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: name of tabs
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:45 pm 
thanks again for update. (q version)
however if we have the program in other language than english and when we fetch bitrate it reloads the table with the musics again (because fetching bitrate) but the tabs appear in english.
also "execute all download event" and other things like command line window still not it base file
you have made something to the portuguese xml included in version q because i appears with strange characters my xml has 5.86kb with the q modifications yours without this modifications has 5.92 so i have updated already to q version and no more this errors
also when changing language in menu why it reconects?
"found x results" still not appearing translated
will you fix soon the bitrate-1 issue, and when fetch bitrate also fetch music length?
also in some musics it gives "loading bitrate failed" but after it finds take a look:

[19-01-2012 12:01:44] Loading Bitrate...
[19-01-2012 12:01:54] Loading Bitrate failed.
[19-01-2012 12:01:59] Bitrate: Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know: 320bps

i havent change the music so with it fails and then found? also it should be kbps instead of bps
i have made a search for popular songs... but also when making a specific search it sometimes when i try to fetch bitrate it doesnt even write in debug log, search for "gotye" the same music as of frist result of popular songs and you will understand that i doesnt write even to debug log.
some musics when try to fetch bitrate dont write to debug log even, that is what happens with songs preview sometimes also.
i could give you teamviewer access to check this things if you want to, just send PM
if in debug mode window title may have -debug to easy understand
[21-01-2012 16:34:40] Trying to load Tor... https://www.torproject.org/ appears in english... and not in base file

Last edited by hugo_luiten on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Adswinger

Donated: Ad Posts

Post subject: Re: name of tabs
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:19 pm 
here are some logs to your verify why it fails and then write on debug the bitrate quality also sometimes i click on fetch and it do nothing... nor on event log and no action
sem thing on song preview sometimes

Attachments:
SciLorsGroovesharkApi.log [418.91 KiB]
Downloaded 348 times
SciLorsGrooveDownloader.log [741 Bytes]
Downloaded 351 times