SciLor's Open Source Forums

Also visit my Website!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:43 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:06 pm 
when did you plan to relase a new version with the features we are wating for.

-auto-update
-languages files update
- label on filterbox
- translation to the dialogbox when searching for updates
- music bitrate
- preview song on context menu not working
- button to clear all songs to download
- if you have a music on the downloadlist and you dont download it and delete it from that list and close the program and open it again you will see again the music on the download list ( the same music that you hve deleted previously before close the program)
- when searching for musics it says found x results this string is not being translated on the program but the translation string is on the xml file

so i think that is enough thing todo to release a new version and you dont need to wait to groveshark services down to release a new version on this app

The Adswinger

Donated: Ad Posts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:38 pm 
The Developer

Donated:
-Auto Update is currently not possible
-Language files are updated, which are missing?
-Label is planned
-Updates may not be translated due to its an external library. Has low priority.
-Music bitrate is planned, but needs somehow much effort to implement (needs time)
-Preview works for me, give some details!
-Clear all songs is already existent in the menu "Extra"
-Already fixed, comes with the next version.
-May get translateable, needs a little improvement of the language api.

Thank you for your energy you spent summing everything up. Update may come when there is any new "big" feature or a big bug needs to be fixed. Currently the changes are really to small to update.

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:
grooveshark™.com Downloader, GrooveMobile, Fuel Blaster, Chameleon TicTacToe, QuickTap, WiMoBlue, Driving Licence Trainer, CodeSnippetViewer, Gesture Launcher, Fahrplanauskunft, GSensor Control

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:52 pm 
the languages are not updated since i have made changes on some portuguse portugal strings and posted it on the specific topic but you havent yet release a new version of the app so i will again attach it here.

about the preview problem for me it stops working on this version i will attach the debug logs but i cant give much more details i just serach for popular songs an click to preview and it dont do nothing at all

about this: if you have a music on the downloadlist and you dont download it and delete it from that list and close the program and open it again you will see again the music on the download list ( the same music that you hve deleted previously before close the program)
you said is fixed on next release?

see about why some strings are not beeing translated.

Attachments:
SciLorsGroovesharkApi.log [390.93 KiB]
Downloaded 372 times
SciLorsGrooveDownloader.log [469 Bytes]
Downloaded 399 times
portuguese.xml [5.2 KiB]
Downloaded 356 times

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:14 pm 
The Developer

Donated:
The latest update of the portuguese language file is already included: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=497

Maybe your have a badly configurated browser/system. It should start the browser.

Yes, this bug is already fixed, just waits for the next update.

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:
grooveshark™.com Downloader, GrooveMobile, Fuel Blaster, Chameleon TicTacToe, QuickTap, WiMoBlue, Driving Licence Trainer, CodeSnippetViewer, Gesture Launcher, Fahrplanauskunft, GSensor Control