SciLor's Open Source Forums

Also visit my Website!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:26 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Review of v6
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:28 pm 
Hey Scilor,

I just wanted to stop by and say AWESOME work on v6. Everything works perfectly now. Grooveshark online playlists import everytime without a hitch, and everything else works perfectly as well. Much congrats on this version, VERY solid!!

Dibbson

The Adswinger

Donated: Ad Posts

Post subject: Re: Review of v6
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:32 pm 
The Developer

Donated:
Thank you for your little review(again).

There will come more :)

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:
grooveshark™.com Downloader, GrooveMobile, Fuel Blaster, Chameleon TicTacToe, QuickTap, WiMoBlue, Driving Licence Trainer, CodeSnippetViewer, Gesture Launcher, Fahrplanauskunft, GSensor Control

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:42 am 
I know my review wasn't the most robust, but to be honest, there was nothing to complain about that didn't work. If i had to suggest something that might be a good addition. I would say a back button in certain menu situations might be nice. I have some GUI ideas, if you want, I thought about doing a mock up image for you to look at.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:20 am 
The Developer

Donated:
Feel free to create some images for your gui ideas

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:
grooveshark™.com Downloader, GrooveMobile, Fuel Blaster, Chameleon TicTacToe, QuickTap, WiMoBlue, Driving Licence Trainer, CodeSnippetViewer, Gesture Launcher, Fahrplanauskunft, GSensor Control

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:17 am 
cool, i'll see if i can get a mock up image done by tomorrow for you. Also thought of a good idea for an added feature as well. I was at a campfire last night and after most of the people left, I fired up groovemobile for about a 4 or5 hour session or so. Needless to say, after the first couple of hours the playlist started getting pretty long. When I would add songs and then scroll over to the playlist, it would always start at the top of the playlist. Maybe having a button or something that would take you all the way to the bottom of the list might be a good idea?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:27 am 
The Developer

Donated:
Slider would be enough I think

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:28 am 
either or, just something to make it quicker to get to the bottom of the list. Anyways, sorry i'm running behind on the mock up image, been real busy the last couple of days. I have all day off tomorrow, so hopefully I will have it for ya.