SciLor's Open Source Forums

Also visit my Website!
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:13 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:22 pm 
The Developer

Donated:

I am currently working on a version of my GrooveMobile for WP7.1, supporting background listening.

Due to I have no phone for testing, is there anyone who likes to test the current state of the application? You will need an "open" phone, because this app may only find its way to the market if it is nearly bugfree.

Feel free to test it :)

Download: http://ul.to/rfhzy8p3/SciLors_GrooveMobile_WP7.zip

Attachments:
SciLors_GrooveMobile_WP7.zip [293.84 KiB]
Downloaded 411 times

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:
grooveshark™.com Downloader, GrooveMobile, Fuel Blaster, Chameleon TicTacToe, QuickTap, WiMoBlue, Driving Licence Trainer, CodeSnippetViewer, Gesture Launcher, Fahrplanauskunft, GSensor Control

The Adswinger

Donated: Ad Posts

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:01 pm 
this is a God send to WP7!!!!

ive downloaded it, (no problem.)

Ive got it installed, {HD2, unlocked, chevron unlocked, with custom rom, so yes, it's free an clear of all restrictions.} (no problem.)

tried to launch program(PROBLEM.)
first, there's no icon attached to program in program list.. just generic star. (don't care about apperance, just mentioning incase it could help with making it work.) and apon clicking on it, it tries to load program, and launch, but goes back to programs menu... essentually doing nothing... odd because it loaded... kind of like an unsigned xbox live game...

as I said before, If this could work, then It would make me want to keep wp7 on my phone!!, you do so much good stuff man, thankyou so much!
look foward to seeing how this turns out, but am a little worried, correct me if I'm wrong, but the test file has only 2 downloads, and both are mine! lol!

Thanks again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:42 am 
The Developer

Donated:
There are some other downloads over the ul.to mirror.

The App is intended for WP7.1 so its for Mango. It won't work till you have WP7.1 on your phone. I do not know if its already available for the hd2.

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:
grooveshark™.com Downloader, GrooveMobile, Fuel Blaster, Chameleon TicTacToe, QuickTap, WiMoBlue, Driving Licence Trainer, CodeSnippetViewer, Gesture Launcher, Fahrplanauskunft, GSensor Control

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:01 pm 
Hi Scilor,

coming from WM 6.5 i have to say nice work!
Currently i am coding for WP 7 and got two developer unlocked
phones over here. i tried your alpha build and successfully installed it on both phones.
(already updated with mango)
Your app started but as soon as i pressed popular or search the screen became grayed out
(indicating the searching process??) and after a few seconds the app shut down and brought me back
to the homescreen.
i have got some spare time and would be happy to spend some of it to push this project forward,
in case you are searching for support feel free to contact me.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:01 am 
Hey SciLor,

I deployed this app to my phone running mango but am getting the following error -

{"Response Error: invalid client (\n{\"header\":{\"session\":\"\"},\"fault\":{\"code\":1024,\"message\":\" invalid client\"}})"}

at SciLorsGroovesharkAPI.Groove.GroovesharkRequestBuilder`2.CreateResponse(HttpWebResponse httpWebResponse)
at SciLorsGroovesharkAPI.Groove.GroovesharkRequestBuilder`2.MakeRequest()
at SciLorsGroovesharkAPI.Groove.GroovesharkClient.GetCommunicationToken()
at SciLorsGroovesharkAPI.Groove.GroovesharkClient.Connect()
at SciLorsGroovesharkAPI.Groove.GroovesharkClient.CheckConnect()
at SciLorsGroovesharkAPI.Groove.GroovesharkClient.SearchArtist(String Search, Int32 Limit)

Any ideas?

p.s. Your efforts are much appreciated!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:58 am 
The Developer

Donated:
I need to update it, due to the api changed

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:19 am 
It would be great if you could!

This is an awesome app much needed for the platform.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:53 am 
Yessss. Scilor this is awsome, makes me feel great as a donator. I'll be checking this page often and help you test as needed. Sideloading it now

edit: Got the same results as Wmuser. I'm on Mango on an HD7 with a custom fully unlocked rom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:07 pm 
The Developer

Donated:
The Api currently is working fine with wp7, but due to there where changes how to play music (I programmed for the Mango Beta) it doesn't work.

If I find enough time to fine the reason I gonna release it.

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs: