SciLor's Open Source Forums

Also visit my Website!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:56 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: 50 download-list bug
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:36 pm 
[12-03-2011 18:31:13] Error: System.Exception - Expected a JsonObjectContract or JsonDictionaryContract for type 'SciLorsGroovesharkAPI.Groove.Functions.GetStreamKeyFromSongIDEx+GetStreamKeyFromSongIDExResult', got 'Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonObjectContract'. (
{"header":{"session":"e6624080e67548c12835d7afa4c48563","serviceVersion":"20100903","prefetchEnabled":true},"result":[]}) - "C:\Documents and Settings\EUC\Skrivebord\SciLor's Grooveshark.com Downloader\Downloads\One Republic - Apologize (Sam's Instrumental Mix) - Apologize (remixes).mp3" deleted!

Im receiving this message everytime im trying to download. I have a long download list, but suddenly it just began sending me those error messages. I have the newest version installed. v0.4.9
I have tried to change my IP, and also tried to boot my pc, but nothing works. What to do next? :)

The Adswinger

Donated: Ad Posts

Post subject: Re: 50 download-list bug
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:43 pm 
The Developer

Donated:
Please take the right forum next time ;).

What version are you using? There are several v0.4.9

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:
grooveshark™.com Downloader, GrooveMobile, Fuel Blaster, Chameleon TicTacToe, QuickTap, WiMoBlue, Driving Licence Trainer, CodeSnippetViewer, Gesture Launcher, Fahrplanauskunft, GSensor Control

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:47 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 pm 
The Developer

Donated:
Weird, I have just tested the fix for that and it works fine for me.
Please check if you got all files from v0.4.9e, especially the SciLorsGroovesharkApi.dll ;).

Please also check after which count of songs this starts.

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:
grooveshark™.com Downloader, GrooveMobile, Fuel Blaster, Chameleon TicTacToe, QuickTap, WiMoBlue, Driving Licence Trainer, CodeSnippetViewer, Gesture Launcher, Fahrplanauskunft, GSensor Control

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:53 pm 
I have now tried to download the program again, and install it again. Now when im trying to search i suddenly get this new message:
[12-03-2011 19:49:05] Error: System.Exception - Expected a JsonObjectContract or JsonDictionaryContract for type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[SciLorsGroovesharkAPI.Groove.Functions.SearchArtist+SearchArtistResult]', got 'Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonArrayContract'. (
{"header":{"session":"e06aba60a2c149349db133eaeea747eb","serviceVersion":"20100903","prefetchEnabled":true},"result":{"result":{"Songs":[]},"askForSuggestion":false}})

I have the program on 2 different disks, but that shouldnt mean anything, as im administrator for both.
The other program, that i used earlier, still gives me the message:

[12-03-2011 19:51:43] Error: System.Exception - Expected a JsonObjectContract or JsonDictionaryContract for type 'SciLorsGroovesharkAPI.Groove.Functions.GetStreamKeyFromSongIDEx+GetStreamKeyFromSongIDExResult', got 'Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonObjectContract'. (
{"header":{"session":"76aa1fb647176c04efa240bc7622804c","serviceVersion":"20100903","prefetchEnabled":true},"result":[]}) - "D:\Dokumenter og Billeder\Music\Saved\Nik & Jay - Boing! Nexus Remix (Main Edit) - Boing! Nexus Remix.mp3" deleted!

Also the old program now gives me the error message:
[12-03-2011 19:52:03] Error: System.Exception - Expected a JsonObjectContract or JsonDictionaryContract for type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[SciLorsGroovesharkAPI.Groove.Functions.SearchArtist+SearchArtistResult]', got 'Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonArrayContract'. (
{"header":{"session":"76aa1fb647176c04efa240bc7622804c","serviceVersion":"20100903","prefetchEnabled":true},"result":{"result":{"Songs":[]},"askForSuggestion":false}})

Because im recieving this message as soon as i search, and im unable to download, i havent been able to test at which count the error comes, but i can, from what i can count, see that it is around 40-50 songs.

Edit: I have also checked that all the files are there, including the groovesharkapi you mentioned earlier.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:47 pm 
The Developer

Donated:
I am able to downloader 140+ Songs in a row, What country are you from?

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:45 pm 
Im from Denmark :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:10 pm 
The Developer

Donated:
Please try the following SciLorsGroovesharkAPI.dll

Attachments:
SciLorsGroovesharkAPI-countryfix.zip [14.6 KiB]
Downloaded 459 times

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:55 pm 
That little fix worked out for me. Thank you for that. Ive been able to download 110 songs in a row now, without problems. :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:59 pm 
The Developer

Donated:
Thank you for your info :), it will be included in the next update

Like my work? Donate!

My Programs: