| SciLor's Open Source Forums http://forum.scilor.com/ |
|
| Another crash report for Grooveshark.comDownloaderV0.4.9g http://forum.scilor.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=688 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | ean1018 [ Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | Another crash report for Grooveshark.comDownloaderV0.4.9g |
| Author: | SciLor [ Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Another crash report for Grooveshark.comDownloaderV0.4.9g |
There shouldn't be registry entries with scilor, the app is fully based on files Does a "GrooveFix.xml" exists, what is the contents? (Please do not delete this!) Does a "lang" exists, what is the content? Try to delete it. Did you tried admin mode? |
|
| Author: | Requester [ Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:33 pm ] | |||||
| Post subject: | Re: Another crash report for Grooveshark.comDownloaderV0.4.9g | |||||
Having the same problem and situation as above. On XP SP3. Contents of directory is included below showing that I do have all the files, as well as the 3 xml files in the directory. I have already insured that I have .NET 4 installed and have re-installed it and repaired it. I have removed the config.xml as well with no results. Tell me w/e other data you need and I'll try to get it.
|
||||||
| Author: | crisnupra [ Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Another crash report for Grooveshark.comDownloaderV0.4.9g |
Having the same problem here!!! does anybody know how to fix this error?? |
|
| Author: | SciLor [ Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Another crash report for Grooveshark.comDownloaderV0.4.9g |
Try to redownload the app and unpack all files! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|